Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Give It A Hug!

I have much to update but so little time! Like the raya invites we had, Ana's wedding, some old photos, bead updates etc etc.

But for now I've got to tell you about my new laptop handbag! Yes I know - doesnt that sound like a dream? Laptop handbag. Photos below.


They are called Hugger bags because you will hug it to your body (maybe because of your precious laptop inside). For a while I thought it seem like Huggies.. (God forbid that anyone should think I am carrying a diaper bag!)


For many years previously I've been carrying a Microsoft backpack (let me emphasis a FREE backpack). And it had served me well that backpack.

Now (at least until last week) I lug around a FREE backpack from Basis Bay (yeap, I love freebies). That bag is pretty handy with many pockets. But somehow felt heavy and bulky for my fragile (you are allowed to substitude that with aged..) shoulders.

And I have a feeling I'm outgrowing backpacks too.

I was looking for wedding presents when I saw the bags at the mall. They looked good, so to borrow a phrase from Delinn, terus rembat satu.

If you are looking for a laptop bag, read here for tips for getting one. Like the size of your laptop, material etc etc ; http://alimbag.blogspot.com/2010/04/how-to-choose-laptop-bags.html

And more photos of the bag options here - http://www.huggerbag.blogspot.com/

*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails