Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Whatever The Mood Is..


Occassionally I wonder what'll become of me if I hadnt done what I did when I was younger. Like maybe I had traversed down the road I had but taken. Maybe's and could be's. Or should have beens. If only's.

Let bygones be bygones. Things that are meant to be will be. Qada. Qadar.

(I figured it must be age that's catching up with me)

Anyway. I found some stuff I like on the net..

I love reading about Bob - funny, endearing conversation snippets that Lisa, mom, would post. It is simply addictive. Like when he joined her and friends for lunch and talked about Star Wars.

And I love Syib's (as I affectionately call her sometimes) post on Azri's out of tune singing of Maher Zain's For The Rest Of My Life and she twirling her hair (what?!!) I find difficulty placing her in that scene actually. If you know Lara, the tomb raider, then that's Syib. But then again, there is always layers upon layers of an onion.

And what's not to love about this place? I like Gabrielle's for her designs (and that she is a mother of six!) but actually fell in love with her site when she confessed she only ever keep a journal when feeling blue. I thought - finally, someone to bond with! Pix above from Gabrielle's too.

And anything on this mouth watering food blog is surely a sin. I love all Tex-Mex (not that I know how to make any; I cant even handle simple nachos let me tell you) with all that cheesy flavors spiked with super hot jalapenos.

Last but surely not the very least, I do confess that I occassionally sneaked to this site to prove to me that life will still be fabulous at 50; and beyond.

So there!

*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails