Thursday, January 26, 2012

(More) Trivia




Have you played these cards before? I havent. Although persuaded by the kids. I said I only play card games / board games of any kind when I am on vacation (and have nothing to do).

This is a hot ticket item at home right now. Bising bila budak2 ni main. The first time they played the game together I thought what is all the racket about?

And I have always thought Monopoly is a board game. And it is not my favorite - it takes forever to finish the game and I always lose (and I am a sore loser!)

With the cards the game is quicker, you dont need to physically make a move on the board or buy green houses and red hotels. You dont need extra space. Or clearing up the mess later. Something to keep kids occupied and to have quality time - jangan bergaduh sudah lah.

*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails