Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Old File, New Inputs

The good, the bad and the ugly of the 80s fashion.

Big curled / wavy hair. You can get it permed by your dresser, use the curl irons on max heat or simply crimp them (braid your hair before sleep, undo them next morning. Voila!)

A t. Preferably white.

Bomber jacket. Not just any jacket, mind you. You've got to have the bomber jacket. Or alternatively an over-sized jacket with ott shoulder pads for you. Oh, with them sleeves pulled up to the elbows of course.

Ray-ban aviators (even after sundown)

Designer jeans. Snug(!)

And you betcha they'd have sneakers on their feet.

You may laugh, cringe, gasp in horror or squeal in delight (me, I simply need to get these out of the system).

Today I have a new label called 'the eighties' (I have a feeling I have a few more posts coming under this label).

ps - I do tend to get carried away with well.. stuff (I was browsing and without realizing how or why I was ensnared by top gun videos). And enough of this inane subject!

pps - Does anyone know where I can get the movie? All links I followed have 'file has been removed' message.

*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails