Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Cinta Meniti di Bibir

I think the title sounds nice. Please pardon yours truly as she does the masuk raga angkat sendiri stint here..

On the other hand, I think cinta berputik di hati or cinta tersemat di sanubari would sound even more profound and poetic. But the title suits my purpose in this instance as I am talking about the new movie Cinta.

The reviews said it's a touching movie that would bring tears to your eyes without you realising it. I asked friends if anybody would want to see it. No takers there.

There's a big ad about the movie along Jalan bangsar. At first I thought it is a play at Actor's Studio in Bangsar or something like that. It caught my attention because Rahim Razali is one of my fav actors. Lakunan yang bersahaja. He doesnt seem like he is acting.

Caught a snippet of a scene on tv last night where he said, isteri itu bukan nya satu ? (I dont remember the exact word but I remembered it as a possession) tetapi satu anugerah. Dont your heart just melt with lines like that?

ps - I suppose that line would be applicable to husbands also, dont you?
*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails