Wednesday, November 22, 2006

If Wishes Came True..

.. I would not wish for money or wealth ~
as how much would be enough anyway?


But,
I would wish for supreme faith and iman
and an ocean of wisdom
an eternal silatur-rahim and ikram-muslimin
and then for the best of health for everyone.

And a successful career for the children
and of course happy families for them too

But most of all, I would wish I could be blasé of what other people might think
and be dispassionate of what they have to say ~
(after all everyone's entitled to their own opinions)
and in fact not pay a heed to how they express their two-cents worth of anything!

I wish I could just wave my hand, make these pointless concerns go away..
and save myself a lot of headache.

I wish I just dont care.

*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails