Thursday, November 2, 2006

Raya Stories Part 1 - The Photos That Were Never meant To Be

Ok, so here goes with the raya stories that I have..

The first can't be anything but a sob.. sob.. story. I didnt have a decent camera for my raya.. huaa...

The Sony Customer Service told my daughter the camera could instantly be usable again by changing the battery. We trusted that %$#*% agent.

I went back to the center to double confirm that before I buy the new battery - just to be told again that it is the display that is faulty, not the battery after all. She also said that it could take at least a week to repair, if not longer. What?!! Please believe me when I say that I didnt swear or glare or threw a tantrum at/in front of the agent (I only did that when I got home and retold the story to anyone who'd listen to me .. he-he..)

So anyway, no camera for raya but thank Allah for my handphone (by the way the old phone got stolen. Well, that's another story to tell), I managed to capture a few miserable photos this raya. Coincidently we were not so well coordinated this raya on the gambar thing. We didnt take any family photos like we always conventionally do every raya.

So this raya this is the best that we did with the photos.

Ni dah besar pun berebut mintak duit raya..

Seronok raya dengan si kecik..


She had the (dubious) honour to distribute the duit raya this year.. he-he..

Mesti kira duit raya..
*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails