Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Of Contents & Substance

Aton mentioned about Jeff Ooi this afternoon and I wondered why the guy looked familiar. Then I remembered that I read his blog entitled LemakLemang sometime back. I told Aton he blogs everywhere and I wish I could be like him.. he’s a photo-journalist etc etc – hey, exactly what I want to be when I grow up! Ha-ha..

But there is this teeny bit of difference between me and Jeff (he-he..) ie he wrote about real stuff, you know – not mundane things like what happens at home with the kids. Mind you, I don’t think there is anything wrong about writing on home or kids.. but there must be substance to the stories. Sadly, I don’t think my blog has that pertinent information that I can call substance. I mean come on, who cares how I spent my weekend and if my wishes dont come true?

Anyway now I am looking for a substance - any substance - for my blog.. (I seriously think I have identity issues...
)
*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails