Monday, April 2, 2007

A Cool Morning At The Nurseries

Spent Sun morning at Sg Buloh. It was fun. The morning was a bit cloudy - the perfect weather to visit the nurseries.

We bought the biggest pasu ever to replant the white bougainvillea on the porch that looked like it has stopped growing. I thought it will look nice sitting outside the gates close to the red palms that we have out front.

Bought also a nice-not-too-big green bamboo tree. That will replace the bird of paradise that had merajuk and refuse to flower after the one and only time that it did. The babboo seem nice as it will (hopefully) grow tall and straight and not merimbun - otherwise both us and Koon (the guy next door) cant open our gates.

My significant other bought dills that he wants to plant in the so-called (.. and barely menjadi) herbs garden at the back of the house. & he thought that maybe he could get fresh herbs whenever he needs it (chewwwah - macam Jaime gitu..)

We passed a procession of chinese funeral - I havent seen that since I was in primary school (the school is at the foot of the hills in the Lake Gardens and the chinese cemetary is on the other side of the hills). Then a procession of the Hindus (carrying milk I think) went by. It was interesting. I wanted to snap photos on my phone but my hubby said kenapa nak tangkap gambar orang kafir buat yang bukan2 tu? Ye jugak, I thought.

By the time we left Sg Buloh it was raining hard. Thankfully we were done. It was a great morning.
*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails