Monday, April 9, 2007

Quality Time

I had a lot of photos on my camera. Well, we went to PD then to Melaka during the last school break. Then we went to Penang and then to Lost World of Tambun. Then some more photos here and there. Anyway, up to the point that the phone memory is almost full.

I spent last night uploading the photos to my notebook - which reminds me that these days all my photos are in the laptop. I couldnt imagine if the notebook suddenly goes kaput. I must upload these photos to the web.
So after I uploaded Eirfan wanted to look at the photos. And then Ilyas came and Iman and then the master himself. We had the nicest time looking at all the photos. The kids laughed and created an uproar especially when they looked at the black/white photos of my childhood days.

Anyway these are some of the photos I was talking about..


The ruins in Melaka..





The pretty paku at the PD lighthouse...


Penang in early evening from the ferry..




The first try out..



Luq & Eirfan at the Lost world of Tambun


*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails