Thursday, April 19, 2007

This Is Life

This morning was bad - had a tough time getting to the office; in the end I was late. The office as usual, was busy even before 9. Checked on a few thing before booting up the notebook and checked mails.

I prayed I have very few mails. I was happy when the inbox showed only 17 items - oops, unfortunately it is still checking for mails. I wasnt lucky - there were a lot of the darned mails.

Anyway that's not the story - my bachelor went back to college yesterday after a few days holiday at home (so sad). The usual questions asked at this time is ada duit tak? He said tak de. I said why not - I gave him monthly allowance which should last till end of the month. He said dah makan. Me : why eat so much? He : Orang lain pun nak makan juga...

After many questions I found out that one of his housemates dont have enough even to eat. This housemate's parents are divorced and now both the father and mother asked him for some money. I was mad that the parents asked money from the boy till he had none left for meals. If he had enough to spare by all means, ask him for the money.

I was mad, sad, kesian - my maternal instincts kicked into action - tak tau nak cerita macam mana lagi. Tak tau nak kata macam mana la dunia ni..

*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails