Friday, April 27, 2007

The Mules That Made My Day

The discussion is in the morning and none of the SIs were in the office except one - who told me oh, I cant attend that as I am instructed not to do that anymore by the honcho SI himself. @&**%!! (like I care..?) How can I go tothe meeting when the R.I.C.E. list is not firmed up by the SIs? Those @#$*&^ SIs!

Then my boss told me my leave application is not approved as the office cant be left empty - hallo, everybody's dying to take leave as we all cant remember when was the last time any of us did as it has been freezed (frozed?) since no one remembers when! @#$%^&!! Afterall, it is going to be a long holiday. But darn the bosses - & fine! I'll work on Mon - it's not a big deal! It's not like I have a wedding to attend that Mon anyway. Eirfan's got school anyway.

The discussions today went on and on. Although I plan to leave on the dot at 5, yet another discussion was called at 4:40 and lasted through 8. The office was very quiet by then - it is Fri after all, and a Fri before a long week-end, to boot -

It was yet another stressful day - but my brand new mules saved the day. The girls oohed and aahed over the green pretty bling-bling mules (that's what Marks&Spencer called them). And that really, really made my day. (yeah, I am so vain - kena istighfar banyak2 - hanya Allah yang layak puji-pujian ni).

*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails