Sunday, April 29, 2007

Saturday Free & Easy

Went to Borders today - er yesterday actually as it is Sun already. It looked too nice not to visit (I suppose it is going to be the end of the locally owned stores? - as Borders are already opened at Curve and Berjaya Times Square and with many more to open soon I suppose..)

Borders at the Curve is very peaceful, not overcrowded like Kinnokuniya or MPH at Mid Valley mall. It has more selections too I think. I was overjoyed with their selections on beading and ceramic arts. Alas, as usual, the books are all too expensive to splurge on.

I peeked into the latest book co-written by Trump and Kiyosaki - I didnt notice its price but urgh, hardbound - I doubt I could afford it. The cook books beckoned me as usual and, as usual too I cant resist getting a couple which are on bargains - one is about chicken from a to z (as the children love chicken so much) and the other on tastes of italy (would love to be as passionate about food as the italians are). Maybe after this I could zap up the meanest chicken kiev or chicken cordon bleu or even some fancy italian dish (which I dont even know how to pronounce..)

We lunched at The Curve - & was pleasantly surprised that it has a very nice eating environment there.
*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails