Friday, August 10, 2007

Anak Yang Hilang (Sekejap)

Eirfan was not waiting at the school front gate as usual after school today. He was not there at quarter past one either. And neither was he there at 2. The school office said there are no trips made outside school today. The jaga has no idea either.

Eirfan showed up at our front gates at about half past two. His father made him call me at the office. He was scared I think - maybe he knew he's in trouble.

He said he went on a school trip with classmates and teachers to a studio to watch "actors act". & I go like ??? (& for that reason, ie to watch actors act, I had to go into an almost panic mode?).

Cant teachers be more logical than this? No prior notices, no consentment from parents, causing worries for no reason - purely lack of sense of responsiblities if you ask me.

I will have to bring up the matter with the PIBG. Come to think of it, I think I'll just write a letter to the school and let them explain about this!
*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails