Friday, August 3, 2007

Taking 100% Responsibility

I thought and 'thunk' and deliberated and mull over the thirty things I want to have, I want to do and want to be before I die - and found out it's too much to think about. Couldnt even get twenty yet..

I'm going slowly over my book so that I can put into practice what I've learnt. So far I've learnt err.. uh.. hmm.. now let's see what exactly have I learnt? Oh yeah right - you've got to take responsibility over everything (read that as EVERYTHING) that happens in your life. Take control. If anything is not going the way you like it, start changing it. You and only you have control over what happens to your life.

Stop blaming your boss or spouse or the weather or the traffic for anything. The least that you can do is to change the way you response to these variables in life. Make sense? No? Read the book.
*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails