Friday, December 7, 2007

Busy, busy..

Well, I've been thinking (.. uh-oh, thinking has always gotten me into trouble..) that since I've finished painting the living room and potted the vege plants that I've bought (although I dont have the vegetable patch yet) and made those bangles and cooked some new stuff.. I want to do something else.

I have been thinking that I would like to start planting some orchids. I had bought a few pots some years ago and they had.. died. But that doesnt mean I cant try again, right?

Maybe I will just take a slow drive to Sg Buloh and see what plants are available there. Anyhow it has been ages since I've been to the nurseries.. Or maybe I will drive to the orchid farm in Serendah and see what they have got there.

*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails