Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Winter Wonderland


Isnt this beautiful? (I got it from the web - not on my camera - sob..)

Lately when you turn on the tv there's bound to be a Christmas programme showing.

Christmas reminds me a lot of things too - chewwaahh - well, most importantly it reminds me of winter time, obviously.

Christmas reminds me of winter and snow and lights in the streets and winter sales and snow storms and looking out of the window at the snow falling outside and yet remaining warm inside within the apartment.. and on and on. But surprisingly it doesnt remind me of the freezing temperatures. It also reminds me of the first so-called "going away" party which also happened at Christmas coincidently.

I find winter with snow magical and fun and full of fond memories.. Yeap, I'm doing a roll-back to some twenty years or so ago..


*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails