Thursday, May 29, 2008

A Long Awaited Onion Soup


I finally made the onion soup like I've been wanting to since so long. Nevertheless as I have never ever tasted any onion soup I cant really tell if the one I've made turned out alright.

I knew I had to try it when I saw the soup looking fabulous with cheesy bread on top on tv some time ago. I found the recipe at Jaime's of course (where else?). And the yummy pic is courtesy of his site actually.

I'm thinking of going round town and start trying each and every onion soup I can find. I know Delifrance has it on its menu. My only wish is it will turn out better than the spring chicken ala French I had there some time ago (the girls would be laughing). Believe me, even on our non-cooking-moody-days, none of our dish will turn out like this spring chicken I had. So if you are eating at Delifrance, do not even go near that spring chicken (it will without doubt spring some surprises - unpleasant surprises that is, at you).

And, ugh.. I am thinking of temporarily decommissioning my Passion For Food blog for a while. It seem like it takes too much effort to juggle all the blogs and make them current at the same time (is somebody thinking mmm-hmm.. I told You So here?) I am thinking I really should..

*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails