Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Falling In Love (All Over Again)


By accident I found out that Jamie actually has a new season show. It is still called Jaime At Home maybe that's why I hadnt noticed it before.

He was cooking squash last night, which he got from his very own vegetable patch. And squash and pumpkins or whatever else you call it always remind me of fall because of its orangey-russet color. And fall has always been my fave season (apart from spring, of course. I mean who could resist spring?) with its fallen leaves and almost barren trees and wonderful colors.

And it was Jaime back-to-back last night. The next show was of him on his last cooking spree in his Italian adventure. His old van broke down and the food he cooked turned out all wrong so there were a lot of beeps on the show to camouflage his colorful language. It was quite hilarious.

So I am falling in love all over again with cooking and my own vegetable patch and with Jaime of course.

*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails