Friday, September 1, 2006

The Third Quarter Review

It is already September, the last quarter for the year. I thought it would be timely also to conduct a review on my so-called personal performance this year at this time..

One thing that came to mind is the new year resolution that I made for myself. In Jan I made a pledge that for 2007 I will complete at least one book each month on intellectual topics or religion or other serious subject matters that prove as a challenge to the mind. Pretty steep ambition, huh? Quite different for me where new year resolutions are concerned..

I was on track until April ~ then the whole plan went out of control like a kite whose string had broken and plummeted uncontrollably down to the ground.

It is already Sya'aban and Ramadhan is very close round the corner. I have a fancy to revisit the Fadhilat Puasa before then too. I guess it has not been a successful year where this resolution is concerned..


Seem like I have lots of catching-up due..

*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails