Thursday, September 21, 2006

There Is A Circus

Loops and hoops are common with circus performances, don’t you agree? Imagine the clown being tied up with many, many loops and cute poodles with ribbons on its head in endless jumping acts through the hoops.

But then again in the office environment, if you were an IT guy you would know all about endless loops. And if you are unlucky enough you would be working with people who would go through hoops (with you tagging along, God forbid) with no end result in sight. What a nightmare!

Save me. The circus is not in town, but here - in my very office. Please, keep me in the loop and I appreciate that you please do close all the loops. But please, don’t make me jump through any hoops..


ps -this reminds me of an incident during the previous general election campaign. We were eating at a gerai when the candidate with her supporting kuncu-kuncu came and asked us to vote for her. The guy sitting behind us said look, the circus is in town..

*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails