Thursday, September 25, 2008

10 Days Before Syawal

.. And how time simply flies!

I've finished the kuih raya (except the cornflakes that I really must make!) And cleaned all corners of the bedroom. And washed the curtains.

And along the way the water pipe burst and the porch got flooded. The pipe was replaced. The engineer finally solved the problem after a couple of days - turned out pebbles had blocked the flow of the water. That created havoc with my washings and cooking. Then Eirfan had a big accident with his seluar sekolah ugama and the shops got no uniforms of that color. I sew a couple pants for him. Eirfan kata seluar ni special ma - sebab tak de zip. LOL..

But now I still have to put the beads on the curtain tie back. Got to check my baju raya (I hope it will be ready by raya). And then clean the rest of the house.. ugh, help. And then suddenly Iman's friend wanted some cookies by Sunday..

I still need to visit my mum who's already here in Bangi since last weekend. Need some tudung. Need to get songkok for Eirfan. Need to get a dress for my niece. And there is the blah.. blah..

I havent finished my Ramadhan goals yet either.. Where did the month go?

*****

1 comment:

DeLinn said...

Azah

Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir Batin

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails