Thursday, September 11, 2008

In Love For The Very First Time

My children are discovering first loves.

They talk endlessly on the phone. They smile and giggle and laugh while talking on the phone. They disappear to the mall without prior notice to me. They come home late. They need girlish birthday presents. They make commitmments I never see them do before. They got pretty presents. I got presents..

When I complained to my husband he said airily, dont you remember when we were in love? I said oh pleeeaase, I cant believe how foolish I was! (ha-ha..)

Simply put, the kids drive me nuts sometimes. Err.. none of you are reading these, are you yang..?

*****

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I can't believe how foolish I was too.

Anonymous said...

We all had to learn the difficult way, huh?

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails