Thursday, September 18, 2008

Tantrum AT Dawn (Ugh..)

Things seem to go wrong after Fajr today. I realised I forgot to take my iron supplement. Neither did I take the muscle spasm medications. The traffic were too slow. People kept wanting to change lane in front of me. The traffic lights took too long to change. Pedestrians cross when I got to the junction. The police didnt know how to manage the traffic..

If the sun were already shining I'm sure I would find fault with the rays, its brightness, its shape! God forbid..

But Faizal Tahir sang my fave Kasih Tercipta and Ahmad Jais rendered the best of the best raya song. And I tried hard to manage my - let's call it my tantrum. Let's hope the day turn out better Insya'allah..

*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails