Monday, April 7, 2008

Is It Just Emotions?


I am going to put up (more) grouses about traffic today.

It took me about an hour to get through Setiawangsa which is actually only about well, 6 or 7 km from home. And it took me close to 2 hours to get to the office and I am not even sending Iman to Bukit Bintang today.

Once I got to IJN I drove like a maniac. I change lanes haphazardly in front of other cars and I thought I was fast when passing through Parliament. A quick glance at the speedometer confirmed I was going fast. But in a way it was liberating.

And of course I had to pay for the parking. I thought about quitting work while turning on my laptop. I talked about quitting work at breakfast and later also while standing at the water cooler.. And maybe I should bring up the subject (again) at dinner tonite..

*****

1 comment:

Zana Fauzi said...

Don't we all think about the same thing ? Sigh.

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails