Thursday, April 10, 2008

When Has Work Been A Bed Of Roses Anyway?

I wondered when has working life seem so unappealing.

I comfort myself by thinking that I've never been so unmotivated like this. I've always been positive about work. Simply, this is just not the normal me.

Maybe it is the boss. Maybe it is the traffic that gets worse by the day. Maybe it is age or .. or (there could be many endless lists of possibilities).

Terasa macam meroyan semacam memikirkan kerja ni. It could be a premenopause thing you know.. kuang.. kuang.. But according to my sisters, and I trust them (after all they do have the personal experience; ha-ha), it is too early for that.

But I conclude that maybe because my career was decided by an 18 year old like 20 or so years ago.. So, how suitable could that choice be? I need a counsellor, I think. Volunteers, please.

*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails