Friday, April 11, 2008

Leaving Work Where Work Belong

It took me almost two months to finish the book. You could tell it is not the usual trashy genre I read if it took me that long to read it.

Luckily enough although work sucks (to borrow a phrase from friends until I find a suitable replacement) life at home cant get better. Alhamdulillah. My son is home for his study leave (although I dont see any books amongst the stuff he brought home).

I have somehow "lost" a son also. He finished exams and assignments/projects and sort of promised to come home on Tue but no sight of hime so far. He talks on the phone endlessly but cant give me a one courtesy call? Reminds me of times when my mum would call me up and complain about not getting news from me. Well, at least that proves that phrase of "what goes round do eventually come around" is correct anyway.

I am back hard at work at beading again. I told friends I will have only bling-bling kurungs from now on (yeah, yeah we have yet to see that..)

And my sisters gleefully informed me they attended the beading class held at another sis's house. And they paid only RM10 for it (they knew I paid something more than that when I went to my class). Well I said, there is no comparison between my class and theirs as my instructor was the maestro Radzuan Radzwill himself. We had beads and sequins from Mumbai for our projects. We had classmate like Vanidah Imran herself in the class.. And our inspiration were the dresses and shoes and bags that Radzuan brought for display (and for us to copy his creation, of course).

In a way life is simply peachy.

*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails