Wednesday, April 2, 2008

A One Smooth Ride



My mum said, bila naik tak rasa apa - tiba2 je dah sampai. She was talking about my sister's car ride. We said ye lah, naik kereta kami bergegar sepanjang jalan. My mum laughed.

We took a ride in THAT car the other day. We were actually surprised when my sister said she'll be driving the car - we said, what? Since when are you allowed to drive the car?

The guy who drove next to us were watching the car so much that he hit the car in front of him. No kidding, memang jadi depan mata (but we concluded later that maybe he was watching us and wondering what are the makciks doing driving without their lights on? It was almost 8pm then..) ha-ha.

Anyway yeah, my mum definitely knows cars.

*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails