Thursday, April 24, 2008

They Are Back..


Looking at this photo, you might be forgiven if you think that I run a cybercafe at home.

Whenever the boys are hungry they'll make their way to the kitchen. And once they've appeased the appetite then it is back to the PCs again.

I havent checked the electricity bills lately (as that goes to a different department..) With the boys home I think there could be 4 or 5 PCs on at any given time and I cant imagine what that does to the bill.

Last night I saw a long LAN cable on the bed; and asked what is it for? It seemed they are trying to set up a server and then play interactive games between the computers. And because they are in different rooms upstairs and downstairs they are going to drop the wire through the back windows. I said you cant be serious.

And for all I know, somewhere along the line they could be drilling a hole in my floor / ceiling and send the wire down through that hole. They've only been home a week. I sure hope they dont bring our house down into shambles..

Which proves my point that my life is never dull when the boys are home.
*****

2 comments:

fatin nabihah said...

pn azah...macam rumah mak fatin gak kalau adik2 lelaki tu balik.. nasib 2 org je..satu bilik tu jadi cam cyber cafe.. siap ngan LAN cable utk main game online sama2 la..etc... and kuar bilik bile lapar je...saba je la.. mak plak bising kat bawah nape la budak2 nih terperap dlm bilik je..hehehe..

Azah Yahya said...

I kena pergi bersembang dengan mak you - we must have a lot in common..

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails