Monday, February 13, 2012

A Family Wedding - Danial & Syuhada

I have more anak buah than I can count on my fingers and my toes (even if you multiply the fingers and toes by two). So, every couple of months or so there is bound to be someone getting married (and how I love to exaggerate).

Ika will be married by end of the year (before hers there will be another two weddings - what did I tell you?) And I asked these handsome young men, bila grad? (then there'll be more weddings).

These tiny sisters love to be photographed. Pantang kata nak tangkap gambar. And in kebaya like these arent they the sweetest?

All the grandmas and grand-papas came with big smiles carrying their cucus (cucu saudara pun jalan jugak) .

Semoga sentiasa dirahmati Allah.

*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails