Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Pick The Best


The top is taken with the Sony T10 camera and the bottom with the iPhone 4s. Somebody said photos taken with the iPhone are as nice as those from the new cameras.What do you think?

I think the color simply pop from both.

Also. Do you like the above compared to this (also was posted before)?

MPH calls the section Women's Fiction whilst at Kinnokuniya it is referred to as Chick Lit. I dont think I like either. The first make me out as staid and dull, and the latter made me feel utterly useless like I've got none of the substance called brain.

Maybe I should go check what Borders name it. And buy from there. After all I'm already a member.

*****

2 comments:

Zana said...

So you finally got the iPhone 4s?

Azah Yahya said...

Yes. And finally can sleep at night! (But you are right about Siri).

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails