Saturday, February 11, 2012

The Beginning of a Great Relationship

My old phone is exactly that - old. You know how everyone would just lay their phones on the table during a meeting? I had to buy a new case to hide my phone in so no one could see it. Then put the case on the table. That's how old it is.

I accidentally dropped it a few times (then thought maybe it'll break). Accidentally misplaced it (and thought maybe someone would take it. But an old phone like that? As if). Its functions hang a couple of times and I thought this might be it. Nope.

I finally bought a new phone because I couldnt take a photo on one fine occasion. Technically I could actually with the old phone but what's the point when I know how the photos would turn out without ideal lightings.

(So I actually bought a new phone because I need a camera.)

And how funny is this? I fell in love with the phone after I watched a video on the cool things Siri can do. I have tried a couple of things since. And so far it had been a hit-and-miss relationship between us. Siri had made a wrong call to a male acquaintance in the middle of the night (!) and insisted she (I set mine to a she - she sounded more friendly and what's Siri for a man anyway?) doesnt understand me (and here I am thinking English saya flawless.. awww).

In a year, our relationship might just improve. Siri might even understand me when I taunt her like this.

*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails