Monday, October 20, 2008

She Did What?!!

So here I am blogging and reading cute posts on the blogs and then suddenly -- screeeech, crash, kaboom !! - what the..?


You had access control on your blog (yes you - you know who you are!) & you dont include me in your invitee list??

(.. thinking .. thinking some more..)

Well, maybe I had posted some bad comments once. Or twice. Seriously? You mean there were more? Ooopss..

And maybe sometimes I read but I dont post anything. I mean what do I know about geng reban ayam (..? err .. is that something like geng bas sekolah on tv? ) or whatever vibrations - ooohh - the gegar functions you have. Or even about deo.

But I demand that you put my name in that list now. That's it. Thank you. You take care now. Bye-bye then.

(& I'll be checking on the progress of this..)

*****

3 comments:

DeLinn said...

kekekekeke

Zana Fauzi said...

I think I'll go ahead and share the frustration with you.

MEET said...

She left me out to! hmmmmm

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails