Friday, October 17, 2008

Dull, Dull, Dull

I was going to moan about how bad traffic had been all through this week. Both mornings and evenings. It had rained every evening which of course affected the traffic in the city. I wouldnt want to complain about the torrential rain - itu rezeki.

Maybe I should move to Sintok or Changlun or Ko'diang or kawasan yang sama waktu dengan nya - then the sky can open up and pour water down but it wouldnt affect traffic all that much - would it, girls-in-Changlun-Sintok-Ko'diang? (Macam London-Paris-NY gitu. Or almost)

But who wants to read about the traffic anyway? So I decided not to write about that (although I have already said all I wanted to say on the subject anyway.. )

And since my life is so dull, I dont have anything else to write about either. So, cheerio everyone - until things brighten up a bit around here / me.

... I wonder if I should stay home or go out and meet people this weekend, starting from tonight. We have invitation for raya this evening - and of course tomorrow and Sun (now where is that coin.. heads I will go out and mingle a bit, tails I will stay put at home..)

*****

1 comment:

DeLinn said...

u got it right bebeh. Come heavy rain or shine, it does not affect the traffic over here. We can drive as slow as 40km/h or we can speed up to 140 km/h, while day dreaming! hehehe

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails