Saturday, October 4, 2008

Inspiration Vs Mum-thing

And while browsing on the net and reading other blogs I got to thinking I am such a dull person..

I write about nothing but things that happen within my own window of life.. I'd like to swap that tiny window with a great portal and provide insight and inspiration to - well, anything and everything - which comes to mind about somebody and everybody and in the end nobody - generalisation never work. That I have found out since eons ago.

If you are confused about this then good. Because so am I.

I need to get to the kitchen; we are having soto for the visitors today.. (see ? back to the same old me..) Inspiration and the world will just have to take the backseat. I need to go cook and get the laundry done. lol.

*****

2 comments:

DeLinn said...

Azah

I have always like your writings. I learned a lot through your jargons and vovabs, mind you, hehehe.

Anyway, if I happened to be in KL in this raya month, I will definitely want the crony to meet, at any of your places, he he he.

Azah Yahya said...

That's so sweet. I love you girls. & I'll think abot meeting @ my place..

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails