Sunday, October 26, 2008

Not Really An Anti-Social

Not that I am a recluse - but I really like to sit at home all quiet and at peace.

But I love last night, we had company for raya and it was really nice. Thank you to you, you and you who had been so nice to come over to my place. It's not about food but company instead.

As I waved everyone off I told my husband - well those are the only people I want to invite for raya (but thinking about it again I do have other people I'd love to have over for raya also).

But my idea of raya do or any get-together has always been a small group of friends with common interests coming together for laughs, great conversation and of course bonding. I suppose that is what raya is all about anyway - bonding aka silaturrahim.

We must do something like this again (unfortunately there is no photo..)

*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails