Thursday, October 9, 2008

One For The Kids

And there are times that I would ask myself, what were you thinking? (or better yet, why werent you thinking?)

I followed a friend to a bakery supplies warehouse yesterday as she wanted to get some stuff. On a whim I told her I'll take a box of the pizza base for myself.

I took the BIG box home and put it in front of my open fridge and then paused. Now how would I fit all that stuff in there? Too late to start thinking now.. because by hook or by crook they all need to fit inside. And after a lot of rearranging, they all finally did fit in nicely, though tightly.

I counted and I actually have 17 pizzas in there. Large pizzas, mind you.

My son had told me his friends had asked when they can come over for raya. Last year we had a makan2 for them and served pizza with the more traditional dishes. This year they are asking for the same stuff. I dont mind cooking for the kids, kesian raya2 ni kampung entah mana-mana. Balik raya pun sekejap je.

So I suppose it is destiny that I will be hosting a raya feast for a big bunch of college kids this weekend..

*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails