Sunday, October 26, 2008

Living Life In The Slow Lane

I went over to the mall earlier. Got a couple of stuff at Jusco and then made my way slowly through the shops.

Body Shop doesnt have the marketing strategy to make me want to buy its night cream, eye cream or anti-aging cream although I was looking for something along that line..

Vincci bags and shoes looked uninspiring.

MPH has lots of beautiful magazines. Vogue says Reese has a new man, new life. Yeah, ok.. Mawi & Ikin berahsia menunggu hari bahagia. Whatever. Wan NorAzlin buang malu demi anak-anak. Good for her. Impiana? Next. Laman? I'll pass.

And books are aplenty here also. Devereaux? So dated. Sidney Sheldon? Been there. Judith McNaught? Done that. I picked up the book Duchess. It looked interesting - but I've sworn off novels for now. I'll keep that in mind instead. And those delicious ones by Dan Brown - I never finished his book - not even the Da Vinci Code.. Ok, let's run along now..

Poh Kong's bangles and rings designs seem all wrong. Its charmed bracelet couldnt charm a smile out of me..

And there is nothing at Guardian either.

What? Nothing interesting or anything to buy at the mall? That must be a first. I told my daughter it must be the age.

When I got home the smart guy said, cepat nya balik (it felt like rubbing salt on the wound). I blame the ultra sensitivity on age too.

*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails