Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Emotional Blackmail, Maybe?

So the final exams are almost here. Eirfan has many extra classes by the tuition teacher to polish things up. What a blessing actually as I do not think he does enough revision on his own.

Last Fri he asked if he could play the games on PC (which means he will be playing games on the internet.) I sometimes wish his abang will take that fast and furious PC back to college. Being a design student at college he needs that kind of performance on the PC but when at home, I find it is just a nuisance because all the adiks love it. Especially so Eirfan as it means playing games is such a delight. His eyes would be glued on the screen and he will not even twitch on the chair for hours.

I lost my temper Sun evening because he played all through the weekend and had forgotten about his homework. He had tuition that evening till 10 and only started his homework after that. Wouldnt you be losing your temper too?

So when I scolded him, he had tears trickling the corner of his eyes (dia anak bongsu.. He always insist he wasnt crying when this happens, air mata je keluar he said. Duh..)

I complained to his father - he didnt do his homework till Sun night, I get mad, I scolded him, he cried then I felt guilty over the whole thing - where are my rights?!! He laughed.

*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails